DB Trust awards fall into two categories:
1. An award for an individual student aged 16 or over. This award should be applied for by the student themselves.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for anymore details As of June 2019 the maximum award we will offer to an individual student is £350
2. An award for an individual student aged below 16, a group of students of any age, or any other award for a school/setting/organisation. This award should be applied for by a representative of the school /organisation/setting.
Please contact email@example.com for application details As of June 2019 the maximum award we will offer to a school is £500
Notes: For the purpose of any grants a foreign language is any language other than English which the pupil is learning solely or mainly at school (a language does not count if acquired by birth and/or upbringing).
The award can be used to support and further studies within the UK or abroad, or to aid transition to higher study within a university in the UK.
- All forms must be electronically submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The parts of the forms which require a signature must be signed, scanned and e-mailed.
- If you have successfully applied for a grant, you are not eligible to apply for another within a 5 year period.
- All successful applicants will be contacted within 3 months from the date of application.
- If you have not heard from the DB Trust within 3 months of application, you have been unsuccessful at this time.
- Please note, awards will not be made for the purchase of general classroom resources for a school / setting / organisation
- Grants are awarded on the understanding that they will be spent in line with the details submitted on the application form.
- If you are awarded a grant and your circumstances change then you must contact the trustees using the email address given above.
We do not automatically collect any data or personal information via this website.
The David Buckland Trust collects information, via the 2 submission forms offered on our website, in relation to the assessment and awarding of grants, Some of this information may be personal information relating to the identity of an individual. This information may include:
Prefix // name // correspondence address // postcode // email address // phone number // gender // DOB // Job Title
This information will be held in line with our data retention policy. Our Data Retention policy is available on request, please contact us at email@example.com to view a copy of our data retention policy.