DB Trust awards fall into two categories:
1. An award for an individual student aged 16 or over. This award should be applied for by the student themselves.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for anymore details As of June 2017 the maximum award we will offer to an individual student is £400
2. An award for an individual student aged below 16, a group of students of any age, or any other award for a school/setting/organisation. This award should be applied for by a representative of the school /organisation/setting.
Please contact email@example.com for application details As of June 2017 the maximum award we will offer to a school is £800
Notes: For the purpose of any grants a foreign language is any language other than English which the pupil is learning solely or mainly at school (a language does not count if acquired by birth and/or upbringing).
The award can be used to support and further studies within the UK or abroad, or to aid transition to higher study within a university in the UK.
- All forms must be electronically submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The parts of the forms which require a signature must be signed, scanned and e-mailed.
- If you have successfully applied for a grant, you are not eligible to apply for another within a 5 year period.
- All successful applicants will be contacted within 3 months from the date of application.
- If you have not heard from the DB Trust within 3 months of application, you have been unsuccessful at this time.
- Please note, awards will not be made for the purchase of general classroom resources for a school / setting / organisation
- Grants are awarded on the understanding that they will be spent in line with the details submitted on the application form.
- If you are awarded a grant and your circumstances change then you must contact the trustees using the email address given above.